1 pound ground beef
2/3 cup milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1 10 ¾ ounce can cream of mushroom soup
½ cup sour cream
½ cup milk
Kitchen Bouquet for color
1. Preheat the oven to 400˚.
2. Mix all ingredients for the meatballs together. Shape into balls. Place on cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until browned.
4. Remove meatballs from oven and place in a casserole dish.
5. Turn oven to down to 350˚.
6. Stir together all ingredients for the sauce and combine with the meatballs in the casserole.
7. Bake, covered for 1 hour.
8. Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.