Scrambled Egg-Parmesan Soft Crust Pizza
4 slices bacon
1 tube refrigerated breadsticks
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 envelope hollandaise sauce
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend (8 ounce)
1 small tomato; sliced thinly
1. In a 10-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside. Drain all but 2 teaspoons drippings from skillet. Set skillet aside.
2. Prepare hollandaise sauce as directed on the package. Set aside and keep warm. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll dough; separate into 10 breadsticks. Starting in center of ungreased pizza pan or large cookie sheet, shape 1 breadstick into a coil. Add breadsticks, pinching ends firmly to seal until all are used. Press dough to form 12-inch round. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Add drippings in skillet; cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until set but still moist. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. Remove partially baked crust from the oven. Spread hollandaise sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese evenly over the crust. Top with eggs, crumbled bacon, and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Arrange tomato slices over the top of pizza.
5. Bake 5 to 7 minutes longer or until pizza is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.